This is where Melody gets creative. She blends a bit over everything into a higher intensity session so you never quite know what you are going to get. She picks up the vibes of her class and just runs with it. Melody applies the Pilates method to whatever she teaches and you will find classical Pilates exercises with a twist, some dynamic yoga and perhaps even something she has learnt in Kung fu. She adapts everything to suit. Also expect to see different pieces of equipment ( balls, straps, weights) in this class, Melody loves a prop.
You’ll have such fun with this class, its challenging but achievable and you will always feel invigorated and better for turning up.
The main benefits of Pilates are:
- Increased balance and mobility
- Mindful movement, improved body awareness and posture
- Develop whole body strength and flexibility
- Build strong and connected core muscles
- Relieve stress and tension