Pilates – Sychdyn Village HallNovember 9, 2022
The practice of connecting mind and body.
Melody’s Pilates classes are designed to bring balance and strength to your body in a gentle and mindful way. Every move begins with the correct foundational moves. You will be encouraged to listen and feel the way your body is responding to each movement. Melody applies the Pilates method to whatever she teaches and you will find classical Pilates exercises mixed in with the inspiration she finds from her other movement studies. All of her classes are suitable for beginners and the seasoned Pilates go’er. She has a fabulous ability at catering to everyone in the room, there is always a regression or progression in everything.
Guaranteed to will bring you the right balance of challenge, chill and mindfulness leaving the class with a great big smile on your face.
The main benefits of Pilates are:
- Increased balance and mobility
- Mindful movement, improved body awareness and posture
- Develop whole body strength and flexibility
- Build strong and connected core muscles
- Relieve stress and tension
- Increased confidence
- Connect deeply to your breath, incredibly relaxing and useful for those who struggle with anxiety